Burn out of a power amplifier's output stage nearly always results in a dangerous direct current to the loudspeaker's terminals. In turn, this results in loudspeaker burn out. This protection unit, requiring no supplementary supply, is simply mounted between the amplifier and the speaker in the speaker cabinet and disconnects the speaker as soon as a direct current appears. Also ideally suited for use in the car.
- exists also in mounted version:
- M4701A: Loudspeaker DC protection up to 30W max.
- M4701B: Loudspeaker DC protection up to 300W max.
- maximum input voltage: 90V DC
- max. contact current: 10A
- minimum safety voltage: 10V DC
- no external supply needed
- dimensions: 1.6 x 2.6"
- recommended housing: G410
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.