HANDHELD LCD OSCILLOSCOPE
This handheld scope features options never seen in its category. It is packed with handy features which enables you to perform on-the-spot measurements quick, easy and accurate. Its high-contrast, wide viewing angle LCD screen enables operation under normal daylight conditions. All functions are accessible by means of a tactile keyboard with a pleasant touch feeling. The current operating mode is displayed on-screen. If desired, auto-setup mode takes care of all scope settings for instant visualisation of waveforms. The marker function enables you to make accurate measurements of voltage, time and frequency. Acting as a DVM, it displays True rms, dB, peak-to-peak and DC volts. With its built-in variable gain sine generator, it allows easy service of audio equipment, etc.… Probe transient response can be adjusted using the calibration output. Finally, a RS232 port enables screen data to be sent to a PC for use in different applications. A charge circuit with indicator LED for rechargeable batteries is provided.
- true RMS or peak to peak read-out
- dB measurements
- markers for voltage and time
- auto setup function
- DC readout with zero reference function
- frequency readout through markers
- dot join function
- screen hold function
- grid or ruler function
- adjustable trigger level
- trigger mode: normal, auto or single
- trigger edge: rising or falling
- waveform memory (1 location only)
- RS232 data output to computer
- auto power off (can be disabled)
- maximum sample rate for repetitive signals: 5MHz
- maximum sample rate for single shot events: 0.5MHz
- input impedance: 1Mohm // 20pF
- maximum input voltage: 100Vp (AC + DC)
- input coupling: DC, AC and GND
- vertical resolution: 8 bit (6 bits displayed on LCD)
- dB range: -73dB to +40dB
- linearity: 1 bit (of 8 bit data)
- LCD: 64 x 128 pixels
- timebase: 2µs to 20s / div in 22 steps
- input sensitivity: 5mV to 20V / div in 12 steps
- sinewave generator: 400Hz / 1Vrms // 1Kohm (adjustable)
- square wave output: 400Hz 3.5Vpp
- power supply: 9VDC / 300mA
- rechargeable battery: 6 x type AA / 800mAh
- charge current: 90mA
- charging time: 14 hours
- autonomy: 5 hours
- operating temperature: 32°F to 122°F
- dimensions: 5.1 x 9.1 x 1.7"
- Use a 9V DC non-regulated powersupply (PS905), or a 12 V DC regulated power supply. Do NOT use a non-regulated 12 V powersupply.
- The use of alkaline batteries is NOT recommended.
- If the scope shows 'startup' troubles ( the on-led lights, but the display remains blank ) when run on batteries, try replacing T6, BC547B or BC547C with a BC517 and replace ZD1, 5V6 with a 6V2 type.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.