DC CONTROLLED DIMMER
- simple brightness adjustment by means of a DC voltage
- optically isolated adjustment input
- pre-set adjustment for full brightness
- suitable for incandescent lamps, mains voltage halogen lighting and low voltage halogen lighting in combination with a conventional transformer
- "Soft start" feature to ensure lamp longevity
- transformer protection in case of defective light sources
- LED status indication
- compatible with our computer interface cards: K8000, K8055
- adjustment voltage of: 0 to 12Vdc max.
- max. adjustment current: 2.25mA at adjustment voltage of 12V
- suppression of radio & TV interference according to EN55015
- operating voltage: 110-125V or 230-240V AC (50/60Hz)
- max. load: 750W/230V or 375W/110V, adjustable from 0-98%
- max. phase shift with inductive load: 30°
- PCB dimensions: 3.5 x 3 x 1.6"
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.