2-CHANNEL USB PC OSCILLOSCOPE
The PCSU1000 digital storage oscilloscope uses the power of your PC to visualize electrical signals. Its high sensitive display resolution, down to 0.15mV, combined with a high bandwidth and a sampling frequency of up to 1GHz are giving this unit all the power you need.
The USB connection makes this unit a snap to set-up, no external power required! In the field measurements using a lap-top computer have never been this easy.
This scope comes in a stylish vertical space saving design.
Powerful software will fulfill all your needs, but for those who like a challenge; a DLL is supplied, which allows you to create your own application.
Check out this review of the PC oscilloscope by Nuts & Volts!
- timebase: 20ns to 100ms per division
- trigger source: CH1, CH2, EXT or free run
- trigger edge: rising or falling
- trigger level: full-screen adjustable
- step interpolation: linear or smoothed
- markers for: voltage and frequency
- input range : 5mV to 2V/division
- input sensitivity: 0.15mV display resolution
- auto set-up function and X10 option
- pre-trigger function
- readouts: True RMS, dBV, dBm, p to p, Duty cycle, Frequency…
- recording length: 4K samples / channel
- real time sampling frequency: 1.25kHz to 50MHz
- sampling frequency for Repetitive signals: 1GHz
- spectrum analyzer:
- frequency range: 0...1.2kHz to 25MHz
- linear or logarithmic time scale
- operating principle: FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)
- FFT resolution: 2048 lines
- FFT input channel: CH1 or CH2
- zoom function
- markers for amplitude and frequency
- transient recorder:
- time scale: 20ms/div to 2000s/div
- max. recording time: 9.4hours/screen
- automatic data storage
- automatic recording for more than 1 year
- max. number of samples: 100/s
- min. number of samples: 1 sample / 20s
- markers for time and amplitude
- recording and display of screensrecording and display of screens
- general information:
- inputs: 2 channels, 1 external trigger input
- input impedance: 1Mohm // 30pF
- bandwidth: DC to 60 MHz ±3dB
- max. input voltage: 30V (AC + DC)
- input coupling: DC, AC and GND
- Supply from USB port (500mA)
- dimensions: 8.2 x 2.2 x 7"
- minimum system requirements:
- IBM compatible PC
- needs Win98SE or higher*
- SVGA display card (min. 800x600, 1024x768 recommended)
- USB port 1.1 or 2.0 compatible
- CD Rom player
- USB PC oscilloscope
- 2 x 60MHz scope probe (PROBE60S)
- USB cable
- software on CD
- getting started manual
- translations on CD
Windows™ is a registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.