EXTENDED USB INTERFACE BOARD
This interface board has a total of 33 input/outputs: including analogue / digital and + 1PWM output.
Connection to the computer is galvanically-optically isolated, so that damage to the computer is not possible thus providing a high level of secure implementation.
All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL).
You may write custom Windows*. Applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or most other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
For first time interfacing and tutoring, check also our K8055 USB experimentation interface board
* WinXp recommended for optimum compatibility
* Are registered trademarks of MICROSOFT CORP.
- 8 analogue 10 bit resolution inputs: 0…5 or 10VDC / 20kohm
- 8 analogue 8 bit resolution outputs: 0…5V or 10VDC / 47ohm
- 8 digital inputs: open collector compatible (connection to GND=0) with on board LED indication
- 8 digital open collector outputs (max. 50V/100mA) with on board LED indication
- one 10 bit PWM output: 0 to 100% open collector output (max 100mA / 40V) with on board LED indication.
- general response time: 4ms per command
- USB Port: 2.0 and 1.1 compatible (USB cable included)
- also available as completely mounted module VM140
- power consumption through USB port : approx. 60mA
- up to 8 cards can be connected to PC
- power supply through adaptor : 12Vdc / 300 mA (PS1205)
- PWM Frequency: 15,6 KHz
- standard execution time: 48mS (use Microchip and K8061D.DLL drivers)
- enhanced execution time: 21mS (use K8061_C.DLL)
- dimensions: 7.7 x 5.6 x 0.8"
- minimum system:
- pentium class CPU with free USB port (1.1 or higher)
- windows 98SE or higher (Win NT excluded) *
- CD ROM player and Mouse
- (*): Windows XP recommended!
- (*): Are registered trademarks of MICROSOFT CORP.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.