MINI 4 CHANNEL SIGNAL RECORDER
Record DC or slow moving signals over very long periods with this 4 channel signal recorder. Signals are instantly displayed on your PC screen using an analogue or DVM display and all your measurements are automatically stored on your hard disk for further processing.
Thanks to the USB connection no power supply is necessary and installation is easy and straightforward!
- records DC signals or slow moving signals over long periods
- automatic measurement storage
- easy to use mini clips
- USB connection
- USB cable included
- instant signal display (analogue or DVM display)
- software for download (includes demo)
- USB connected and powered
- four DC-coupled input channels
- input resistance: 100 kO
- maximum samples per second: 1000
- six input ranges: ±400 mV, ± 800 mV, ±2 V, ± 4 V, ± 8 V, ± 20 V
- sensitivity: 10 mV
- accuracy: ± 3 % of full scale
- power and recording/diagnostic LED
- dimensions: 85 x 14 mm
- analogue trace or DVM readout
- 4 simultaneous channels recording
- minimum / maximum sample hold function for DVM
- from 20 ms to 1000 sec per division
- storage and recall of screens (full color) or data
- automatic recording option for long time recordings
- on screen markers for time and voltage
- DLL included for own development
- system requirements:
- compatibility: Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (desktop)
- free USB port
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.