Marketing CoordinatorCombine your love for electronics and digital marketing at Velleman, Inc. We’re looking for a professional and creative marketing coordinator to tackle our SEO, SEM, newsletter and social media strategies.
For over 40 years, Velleman has been a worldwide leader in the distribution of electronic components, DIY soldering kits, development boards, and 3D printer kits. You’ll be working with not only our biggest distributors for coordinated marketing efforts but also directly with customers and industry leaders to create campaigns, ads, and content.
- What you'll be doing
- Updating product pages with optimized copy, photos, styling, and downloads
- Writing and editing blog posts based on the latest Maker trends and discovering ways to integrate products
- Scheduling posts and growing our social media presence
- Creating and managing our on-page, off-page, and technical SEO strategy
- Gathering data from applications like Google Analytics and SEMRush and using it to further site-wide SEO optimizations
- Managing a 2000+ product Google Shopping Campaign using Google AdWords and Google Merchant Center
- Creating and implementing digital campaigns that incorporate our product line on landing pages, PPC ads, blog posts and social media
- Utilizing content and products in bi-weekly newsletters
- Analyzing website and company data using pivot tables and VLOOKUPs in Excel
- Working with an international team to implement technical website improvements
- Maintaining site-wide branding standards and styling
- Improve community engagement with event marketing
- What you need for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related
- 1+ years of SEO and SEM experience
- Proven track record of coordinating successful digital marketing campaigns
- Be detail-oriented with both an analytical and creative mind
- Ability to wear multiple hats and juggle tasks in an organized and efficient manner
- Strong experience working with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Merchant Center, Google AdWords and Google Tag Manager. Certifications in Google Analytics and AdWords are highly recommended but not required.
- Experience with general digital marketing programs, CMS’ and web languages like SEMRush, Magento, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Hootsuite, Buzzstream, Mailchimp, HTML, and CSS.
- Strong copywriting and blogging skills
- Technical experience with soldering kits, digital multimeters, oscilloscopes and 3D printers is a big plus
- Interested? Please contact us on email@example.com