ADVANCED PERSONAL SCOPE 240MS/s
- 2 input channels
- high contrast LCD with white backlight
- full auto set-up for volt/div and time/div
- recorder roll mode, up to 170h per screen
- trigger mode: run - normal - once - roll ...
- adjustable trigger level and slope
- peak measurements: max, min. and pk to pk
- measurements: rms, dB(rel), dBV, dBm and dBG
- Direct Audio power measurements
- x1 and x10 probe calculation option
- several display modes
- StereoScope mode for audio measurement
- X and Y position shift
- battery pack included, fast charge possible
- in the box:
- RS232 cable (9 pole sub D)
- 2 Insulated 60MHz X10 measuring probes
- user manual
- adaptor (110Vac 60Hz / 230Vac 50Hz)
- battery pack
- Advance Personal Scope unit
- input impedance: 1 Mohm / 20pF
- bandwidth: 2 x 30MHz
- sampling: 240MS/s per channel
- step markers for voltage, time, ...
- vertical resolution: 8 bit
- sensitivity: min. 30µV
- volts per division: 1mV to 20V/div
- time base: from 25ns to 1 hr/div
- AC/DC input coupling selection
- RS232 communication with PC (PCUSB6 for USB connection in option)
- dimensions: 9.1 x 5.9 x 2.0"
- weight: 30oz. incl. battery
Visit our APS230 website: www.aps230.com
'Worldwide' power adaptor included
BNC + probe compatibility
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.