USB CONTROLLED DMX INTERFACE
- this unit can control DMX fixtures using a PC and USB interface
- test software and "DMX Light Player" software is downloadable, a DLL is provided to write your own software
- furthermore there is a stand-alone test function that outputs all 512 channels at a time, with adjustable levels
- kit includes:
- nice enclosure
- USB cable
- downloadable test software, DLL for own developments, free DMX light player
- also available in kit version: K8062
- connected and powered through USB
- 512 DMX channels with 256 levels each
- 3 pin XLR-DMX output connector
- Windows 98SE or higher compatible
- DLL included to write your own software
- optional 9V battery needed for stand alone test mode
- solid state - fuse protection on DMX output
- dimensions: 4.2 x 4.0 x 1.8"
other software link on the web
Here a link to a very nice presentation of the K8062/VM116 and a nice light show!
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.