10MS/S PERSONAL POCKET SCOPE
Joystick control for true hand-held operation. Set all the functions using only your thumb. With RS232 interface for PC connectivity. Measure up to 2MHz with a sensitivity down to 0.1mV.
Great for the hobbyist or the professional on the move !
Comes with measuring probe and RS232 computer cable.
- measurements: dBm, dBV, DC, rms ...
- trigger mode: run, normal, once, roll, slope +/-
- X and Y position signal shift
- audio power calculation (rms and peak)
- signal markers for Volt and Time
- frequency readout (through markers)
- recorder function (roll mode)
- signal storage (2 memories)
- full auto set up
- LCD: 128 x 64 pixels / high-contrast
- DVM read-out with x10 option
- time base: 200ns to 1hour/div in 32 steps
- 5mV to 20V/div in 12 steps
- 0.1mV sensitivity
- 10Ms/s sampling rate
- up to 2MHz analogue bandwidth
- joystick operation
- optical isolated RS232 output for PC
- practical holster: BAGPS
- in the box:
- Personal Scope unit
- insulated safety probe
- user manual
- RS232 cable
- power supply:
- 5 x 1.5V AAA battery or Nicd / NiMH (not incl.)
- includes battery charging circuit
- optional: adapter 9V / 300mA (PSU03RUSA)
- dimensions: 6.10 x 3.9 x 1.78"
- weight: 395g
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.