Grab your chance NOW, build your own nixie clock. Limited edition!
What are 'nixie'-tubes ?
Nixie tubes are the 'LED indicators' of the past. In the 50's, 60's and early 70's there were no LED's or LCD's. Neon gas filled tubes were used to display numerical data. They were part of scientific equipment, counters, voltmeters, control panels etc... Nixies feature a characteristic warm orange glow. They are no longer in production, which explains their price.
- High Quality nixie tubes
- Microprocessor controlled
- Neon HH:MM separator
- Accurate timekeeping
- Economy "tube blank" option
- Display tubes: NOS ZM1336K
- Anode HT: +180VDC
- 12h/24h displaying (selectable)
- 50/60Hz AC power sync (auto-detect)
- Power supply: 9-12VAC / 300mA (option: PS1205AC or TR-G3/8)
- Dimensions (lxwxh): 110x55x60mm / 4.33x2.16x2.36"
- Optional enclosure (undrilled):
- Black: TKOK19
- White : TKOK17
- optional pre-drilled plexiglass panels: CKB8099
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.