STEREO VALVE AMPLIFIER / CHROME VERSION
Now everybody can enjoy that sublime "valve sound". The sound of valves cannot be surpassed, neither by transistors nor FETs. In the development process, special attention was given to the housing so that the expensive valves are displayed in a visually attractive manner. The most vulnerable point of a valve amplifier are the output transformers; that's why we use ultra-linear and overrated output transformers (toroidal) to guarantee a rich bass response. To extend the life of the precious valves, the amplifier has a switch-on delay so that the high voltage is switched on when the valves are warmed up.
- pure valve sound with high-quality EL34 valves
- high-quality black and chrome housing
- chrome valve socket covers
- easy bias adjustment with LED indication
- removable bottom for easy access and service
- high-quality capacitors and components
- gold-plated input and speaker terminals
- standby function
- "soft-start" circuit for power transformer
- output power: 2 x 90 Wrms music power for loads of 4 or 8 ohm
- power bandwidth: 15 Hz - 40 kHz (-3dB ref. 50 W)
- frequency range: 8 Hz - 80 kHz (-3 dB ref. 1 W)
- harmonic distortion: 0.08% (1 kHz / 1 W) / 0.7% (1 kHz / 90 W)
- signal-to-noise ratio: > 105 dB (A-weighted ref. 90 W)
- channel separation: > 75 dB (ref. 90 W)
- input impedance: 34 kOhm
- input sensitivity: 1 Vrms at 95 W
- damping factor: > 10 (100 Hz)
- weight: 51.72 lb
- dimensions: 16.7 x 5.1 x 13.8"
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.