8 INPUT PROGRAMMABLE MESSAGEBOARD WITH LCD & SERIAL INTERFACE
- add an LCD display to any low-tech application and make it look high-tech !
- replace up to 9 indicators or lamps by one single backlit LCD
- recall messages simply by pressing a button
- inputs accept dry contacts, open collectors and logic levels
- no programming skills required !
- store up to 9 sixteen-character messages in non-volatile EEPROM memory
- 4 operating modes:
- 1): display the status of all inputs simultaneously
- 2): display all active inputs
- 3): display active input with highest priority
- 4): display text messages in a 'tickertape'-fashion
- a default message can be entered which is displayed when no inputs are active
- messages can be transferred to the K8045 from any PC or terminal
- message transfer software is available from www.velleman.be
- wireless data transfer between PC/terminal and K8045 is possible with optional RX/TX433 modules
- 1 on-board pushbutton available for your application
- RF wireless link: RX433N + TX433N
- supertwist HQ display: LCD1601ASL
- bezel enclosure: B8045
- inputs: 8 inputs (24Vmax)
- display: 16 character 1 line supertwist backlit LCD
- communication: RS232 serial 2400/N/8/1 no handshaking
- power supply: 9-12V DC / 150mA adapter or 2 x 9V AC / 150mA transformer
- dimensions: 4.9 x 2.9 x 1.2"
you may be required to lower resistance R4 from 100K to 10K when using module RX433 for purposes of good reception
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.