SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY - 60W - 12VDC - CLOSED FRAME - FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
- cooling: by free air convection
- output: 12VDC ± 1%
- output current: 0.0 ~ 5.0A
- ripple and noise: 120mV
- power output: 60W
- dimensions: 6 19/64" x 3 13/16" x 1 3/8"
- weight: 15.5 oz
- overload protection: 105% - 150% fold back current limiting with auto-recovery
- input voltage: 100-120 Vac/200-240 Vac (switch selectable) 50/60 Hz
- input rush current: 15 A @ 110 V
- setup, rise and hold-up time: 200 ms, 100 ms, 300 ms at full load and 230 VAC
- working temperature:
- 14 °F to 32 °F: 80 % load
- 32 °F to 122 °F: 100 % load
- 122 °F - 140 °F: 60 % load
- operating humidity conditions: 20-90 % RH
- overload protection: 105-150 % fold back current limiting with auto-recovery
- withstand voltage (max. 1 min):
- I/P - O/P: 1.5 kVAC
- I/P - FG: 0.5 kVAC
- DC adjustment range: ± 10 % rated output voltage (V adj)
- efficency: 74 %
- connection: 5, 7, or 9 pole terminal block, pitch 0.37"
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.