DUAL RELAY DIGITAL ACCESS CONTROL READER KEYPAD - WEATHERPROOF
The HAA2890 is a weatherproof, self-contained, mullion mount compact keypad, combining the functions of digital keypad and proximity EM card reader in one unit.
- durable epoxy coated back-lit key board with doorbell button
- vertical mount weatherproof plastic housing
- operated with PIN codes & EM cards
- self-contained, stand-alone operation
- built-in data I/O port expandable for split-decoded operation
- relay output contacts for door strike and doorbell
- dual illumination level, user friendly for low-lit environment
- programmable user codes, visitor codes and master code
- stand-alone electrical access control
- compatible with Fail-secure or Fail-safe electrical lock
- programmable intelligent egress button: controls possible with delay, warning and button contact ways of momentary or holding contact
- common user PIN, group user PINs & private user PINs for working with the EM card at various levels of security
- extremely long programmable timer for output relay: 1 second up to over 24 hours
- user manual: english
- housing: ABS
- operating voltage: 11-15 Vdc
- current: 60-90 mA
- output relay 1: NC + NO dry contacts 2 A / 24 Vdc max.
- output relay 2: NO dry contact 2 A / 24 Vdc max.
- tamper switch: NC dry contact 50 mA / 12 Vdc
- operating temperature: -20 °C to +70 °C / -4 °F to 158 °F
- humidity: 5-95 % RH, non condensing
- IP rating: IP55
- weight: 160 g / 5.64 oz
- dimensions (H x W x D): 168.5 x 46.5 x 24 mm / 6.63" x 1.83" x 0.94"
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.