1.75 mm (1/16") ABS FILAMENT ASSORTMENT - 10 COLORS - FOR 3D PRINTER AND 3D PEN
Filament for 3D printers and 3D pens. ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a copolymer made of styrene, acryl and butadiene. It is impact-resistant and tough.
- ABS is a light but tough, impact-resistant polymer
- filament assortment: approx. 9.5 ft (3 m) of each color
- light blue
- suitable for: 3DPENU
- type: ABS
- diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16")
- package: pkg env
- density: 1.01 g/cm³ (@ 21.5 °C) / 0.036 lb/in³ (@ 70.7 °F)
- print temperature: 220-245 °C / 428-473 °F
- impact strength: 16 kJ/m² / 7.6 ft-lb/in²
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.