RASPBERRY PI 2 MODEL B
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
The Raspberry Pi 2 delivers 6 times the processing capacity of previous models. This second generation Raspberry Pi has an upgraded Broadcom BCM2836 processor, which is a powerful ARM Cortex-A7 based quad-core processor that runs at 800 MHz. the board also features an increase n memory capacity to 1 Gb.
- chip: Broadcom BCM2836 SoC
- core architecture: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7
- CPU: 800 MHz
- dual core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor
- provides OpenGL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- capable of 1 gigapixel/s, 1.5 gigatexel/s or 24 GFLOPS with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- memory: 1 Gb LPDDR2
- operating system: boots from microSD card, running a version of the Linux operating system
- dimensions: 85 x 56 x 17 mm
- power: micro-USB socket 5 V, 2 A
- Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- video output:
- HDMI® (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
- composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- audio output: 3.5 mm jack, HDMI®
- USB: 4 x USB 2.0
- GPIO connector:
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2 x 20 strip
- providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- JTAG: not populated
- display connector: DSI 15-way flat cable connector with 2 data lines and a clock lane
- memory card slot: Micro SDIO
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.