SCREWDRIVER VOLTAGE & CONTINUITY TESTER - WITH LED INDICATION
To test voltage:
Carefully touch probe on electrical contact or conductor to be tested, then place your finger over the metal contact on the handle marked "touch". If voltage is present, the LED indicator will glow.
To test continuity:
First disconnect power and remove fuses from circuit/component to be tested. Touch probe on one end of conductor to be tested while placing your finger on the handle's metal contact (marked "touch"); place your other hand and complete the circuit on the other end of the conductor. If continuity exists, the LED indicator will glow.
- with continuity tester
- with LED indicator
- recommended use: indoor
- altitude: up to 2,000 m
- working temperature: 5 °C to 40 °C (41 °F to 104 °F)
- working voltage range: 12 - 300 VAC
- frequency range: 50/60Hz
- relative humidity: 80 % RH max. / 50 % RH above 31 °C (88 °F)
- over voltage category: CAT II 300 V
- pollution degree: two (accordance with IEC-664)
- tip/blade dimensions: 0.125" wide (1/8") + 0.625" long (5/8")
- battery: 2 x 1.5 V button cell batteries (included)
- with ETL approval
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.