ARDUINO® KIT WORKSHOP BASE (WITH ARDUINO BOARD)
The Kit Workshop Base (with Arduino board) is a selection of all the components/parts necessary to participate in an introductory Arduino workshop.
List of components:
- 1 x Arduino Board Rev3
- 1 x straight single line pinhead connector 2.54 40x1
- 1 x breadboard, 840 tie points
- 1 set of 70 breadboard jumper wires
- 5 x 10 kohm resistor 1/4 W
- 5 x 2.2 kohm resistor 1/4 W
- 10 x 220 ohm resistor 1/4 W
- 5 x 330 kohm resistor 1/4 W
- 5 x 100 nF capacitor polyester
- 5 x 10 nF capacitor polyester
- 3 x 100 µF electrolytic capacitor 25 Vdc
- 1 x 4.7 kohm thermistor
- 1 x 70-100 kohm LDR VT90N2
- 3 x 5 mm red LED
- 1 x 5 mm green LED
- 1 x 5 mm yellow LED
- 1 x 10 kohm potentiometer, PCB terminals
- 2 x BC547 transistor in TO92 package
- 1 x buzzer
- 5 x PCB push button, 12 x 12 mm size
- 2 x 4N35 optocoupler DIL-6 package
- 2 x tilt sensor
- 1 x diode 1n4007
- 1 x MOS Irf520
- 1 x USB cable
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.