ARDUINO® COMPATIBLE DATA LOGGING SHIELD
Arduino compatible data logging shield especially designed for Arduino. Supports FAT16 or FAT32 card formats. Real time clock module keeps the time even when the Arduino is off. Compatibility: Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo, ADK/Mega R3 or higher. Not compatible with ADK/Mega R2.
For more information, refer to
- stackable headers
- reset button
- prototyping area (102 solder pads) for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors
- back-up battery for RTC included
- uses the Arduino SD and RTC libraries
- with onboard 3.3 V regulator to run SD cards that require a lot of power
- back-up battery: CR1220 battery (incl.)
- dimensions: 1.69" x 0.67" x 0.35" (43 x 17 x 9 mm)
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.