ARDUINO® COMPATIBLE RFID READ AND WRITE MODULE
This module allows to both read and write RFID cards.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 VDC
- working current: 13 to 26 mA
- sleep current: < 80 uA
- peak current: < 30 mA
- working frequency: 13.56 MHz
- supported card types: RFID
- Interface / protocol: SPI
- Controller chip: MFRC522
- Data transmission speed: Max. 10 Mbit / s
- dimensions: 2.6" x 1.6" x 0.28" (66 x 40 x 7 mm)
- includes: 2 tags (1 card , 1 fob)
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.