WIFI BUTTON NOTIFICATION TAG
The HAM211 button tag can be used as a panic button, but also as a doorbell or notification button. When the button is triggered, the tag will send a notification to your smartphone or tablet through your home Wifi connection. The free app for Android and iOS allows you to manage the status. Configuration is plug and play via the free cloud service. The battery power is only used during an alarm trigger.
- trigger: push button
- battery autonomy: 1 year
- necklace incl.
- free cloud service (plug & play installation)
- free powerful app:
- you can build your own floorplan with tag locations
- individual/group tags alarm control
- different warning modes: alert, safe, silent and off
- can be configured for multiple smartphones
- compatible with: HAM210 - HAM212
- battery: 2 x AAA batteries (LR03C, not incl.)
- free smartphone app:
- weight: 0.99 oz
- dimensions: 2.09 x 2.52 x 0.63 in
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.