DIGITAL MULTIMETER - CAT II 500 V / CAT III 300 V - 10 A - 1999 COUNTS
- CAT II 500V / CAT III 300V
- 19 ranges
- automatic polarity indication
- automatic zero adjustment
- voltage measurements: AC 600V and DC 600V max.
- current measurements: DC 10A max. (max. 15s, line voltage max. 230V))
- resistance measurements: 2 MOhm
- with separate test leads (incl.): TLM71
- Important safety information
- DC voltage: 200m/2000m/20/200/600V
- basic accuracy: ±(0.5% + 2) , ±(0.8% + 2) for 600V range
- input impedance: 1 MOhm
- maximum input: 600V
- overload protection: 500 V DC or AC rms
- AC voltage: 200/600V
- basic accuracy: ±(1.2% + 10)
- input impedance: -
- frequency range: 45-450Hz
- maximum input: 600V RMS
- DC current: 200µ/2000µ/20m/200m/10A
- basic accuracy: ±(1.0% + 2), ±(1.2 + 2) for 200mA range, ±(2.0 + 2) for 10A range
- overload protection: 200mA 250V fuse (10A-range is not fuse-protected)
- resistance: 200/2000/20k/200k/2000k
- basic accuracy: ±(1.0% + 5), ±(1.0% + 2) for 2k range
- overload protection: -
- inductance: -
- accuracy: -
- frequency: -
- basic accuracy: -
- overrange: yes
- continuity buzzer: yes
- diode test: yes
- low-battery indication: yes
- maximum display: 3 ½
- LCD display size: 0.5"
- size: 47 x 15 mm
- digits: max. 1999
- ranging mode: manual
- data hold: no
- backlight: no
- dimensions: 4.13"x2.36"x1.06"
- weight (with battery): 4.94oz
- power supply: 1x 9V E-block battery (6F22C, incl.)
- auto power-off: no
- operating environment:
- temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- humidity: < 80% RH.
- storage environment:
- temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- humidity: < 90% RH
- F0.5 A / 600 V 5 x 20 mm (not replaceable)
- F10A / 600 V 5 x 20 mm (not replaceable)
- test lead probe : CAT II 1000V / CAT III 600 V, 10A, L = 75 cm
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.