MICROBIT - STARTER KIT
The microbit is a must for everybody who wants to get started with or is inspired by programming. It has an ARM-based embedded system. It is compatible with different coding languages starting from Block Editor & mobile apps for the starters to Python for the more advanced users.
It's possible to connect it to other devices such as Raspberry PI through its 20 pin edge connector. The built-in compass together with the accelerometer and motion detector ensures that the micobit has endless possibilities.
This starterskit is the ideal kit for starters who want to program with block editor or the mobile apps.
- USB cable: 1 x (PAC610B007N)
- housing for microbit: 1 x
- battery holder: 1 x
- microbit: 1 x
- battery: 4 x AAA (LR03C)
- microbit hardware:
- lights: 5 x 5 LED matrix
- buttons: 2 push buttons
- compass: detect magnetic fields
- accelerometer: detect changes in the microbit speed
- GPIO: 17 general purpose input / output pins
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- processor: 16 MHz ARM Cortex - M0 microcontroller 32-bit processor
- connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- USB: USB 2.0 port and micro-USB connector
- GPIO: up to 17 general purpose input / output pins
- RAM: 16 KB static RAM
- power supply:
- battery holder: 2 x AAA
- micro-USB connector
- microbit: 51 x 42 x 10 mm
- battery holder: 62 x 25 x 15 mm
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.