L293D MOTOR DRIVE EXPANSION SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
This motor shield contains two motor drivers and a 74HC595 shift register and extends the pins on the Arduino from 3 to 8, which allows controlling the direction for the motor drivers.
- Two L293D Motor driver chips
- Four H-Bridges
- 0.6 A per bridge (1.2 A peak)
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Internal kickback protection diodes
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors
- Up to 2 stepper motors
- Pull down resistors to keep motors disabled during power-up
- Separate logic and motor power connections
- Terminal block connectors for motors and power
- motor voltages from 4.5 VDC to 16 VDC
- 2 connections for 5 V hobby servos
- dimensions: 6.8 cm x 5.5 cm x 2 cm
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.