TEMPERATURE PROBE DS18b20 & ARDUINO COMPATIBLE ADAPTER
The VMA324 ( DS18B20) Digital Thermometer provides 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature readings which indicate the temperature of the device.
- DS18B20 specs: unique 1-wire interface requires only one port pin for communication
- Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
- Requires no external components
- can be powered from data line, power supply range is 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Zero standby power required
- measures temperatures from -55°C to +125°C (Fahrenheit equivalent -67°F to +257°F)
- ± 0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Thermometer resolution is programmable from 9 to 12 bits
- Converts 12-bit temperature to digital word in 750 ms (max.)
- user-definable, non-volatile temperature alarm settings
- Alarm search command identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside of programmed limits (temperature alarm condition)
- 3-wire adaptor for Arduino included
- dimensions stainless steel tube:
- diameter: 6 mm
- length: 30 mm
- dimensions cable:
- diameter: 4 mm
- length: 36" (91 cm)
- red: 3-5 V
- black: ground
- yellow: data
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.