COLOR SENSOR TCS3200 MODULE
The TCS230 senses color light with the help of an 8 x 8 array of photodiodes. Then using a Current-to-Frequency Converter the readings from the photodiodes are converted into a square wave with a frequency directly proportional to the light intensity. Finally, using the Arduino Board we can read the square wave output and get the results for the color.
- high resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency
- programmable colour and full scale output frequency
- Communicates Directly With a Microcontroller
- single supply operation (2.7 V to 5.5 V)
- Power Down Feature
- non-linearity error typically 0.2% at 50 kHz
- Stable 200 ppm/°C Temperature Coefficient
- S0-S1: Output frequency scaling selection inputs
- S2-S3: Photodiode type selection inputs
- Out Pin: Output frequency
- OE Pin: Output frequency enable pin (active low), can be impending when using
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.