IR OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE SENSOR MODULE
This module is an inexpensive solution for an obstacle avoidance sensor, perfect for robotic projects and very easy to interface directly with Arduino® and compatible boards. The module has two potentiometers, one to control frequency and one to control the intensity.
- operating voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V
- Output: Digital (On/Off)
- Detection threshold: Adjustable by 2 trimmers
- distance range: 2 to 10 cm
- adjustment R6: frequency adjustment 38 KHz (already optimised)
- adjustment R5: IR LED power adjustment (already optimised)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Effective angle: 35°
- I/O interface: 4 wire interface (- / + / S / EN )
- dimensions: 45 x 16 x 10 mm
- weight: 9 g
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.