RGB DOT MATRIX BOARD & DRIVER BOARD BASED ON ATMEGA328
This Arduino based (ATmega328P) RGB LED matrix driver platform based gains three 8+6-bit channels of hardware PWM control thanks to its LED driver. Its design allows you to easily change or write firmware using the Arduino IDE.
- 8 bits colours support with 6 bits correction for each colour in every dots
- hardware 16 MHz PWM support
- Without any external circuits, play and shine
- Dedicated GPIO and ADC interface
- Hardware UART and IIC communication with easy cascading
- 24 constant current channels of 100 mA each
- 8 super source driver channels of 500 mA each
- driver board is based on ATMEGA328 and works with IDE
- module dimensions: 60 x 60 x 16 mm
- Microprocessor: Atmega328P
- Indicator: PWR State
- power supply: 5 to 7.5 VDC
- Cascade power connector: Terminal Blocks
- program interface: UART/ISP (VMA440)
- expansion socket: 100 mil bended pin header pair
- Communication protocols: UART/IIC
- current consumption (except LED matrix): max. 40 mA
- drive current (every channel): max. 500 mA
- drive current ( every dot): max. 58 mA
- circuit response time: 10 ns
- RGB LED matrix colour resolution per dot: 16 M
- UART baud rate: 9600 - 115200
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.