ATmega32U4 WEARABLE DEVELOPMENT BOARD
This wearable development board can be used on textiles as well as sensors, actuators and similarly mounted power supplies.
- 100% compatible with Arduino® Liliypad
- microcontroller: ATmega32U4
- operating voltage: 2.7 - 5.5 VDC
- input voltage: 2.7 - 5.5 VDC
- digital I/O pins: 9
- PWM channels: 4
- analogue input channels: 4
- DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- flash memory: 32 KB (of which 4 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2.5 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- clock speed: 8 MHz
- diameter: 50 mm
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.