MINI 2 CHANNEL USB PC SCOPE
Oscilloscopes are expensive and complicated instruments? Not this one!
This small and easy to use 2 channel oscilloscope has all the features of a full blown oscilloscope and it also has a bandwidth of 500 kHz ±3 dB!
Complete with instructions (download), test leads and software (download) and it comes in a design enclosure.
- test leads
- software download
- USB cable included
- design enclosure
- bandwidth: DC to 2 x 500 kHz ±3 dB
- input impedance: 100 kO /20 pF
- maximum input voltage: 30 V(AC + DC)
- time base: 5 µs to 500 ms per division
- input range: 100 mV to 5 V/division
- input sensitivity: 3 mV display resolution
- readouts: true RMS, dBV, dBm, p to p, Duty cycle, Frequency…
- record length: 2 x 1k samples
- sampling frequency: 50 Hz to 2.5 MHz
- sample history function
- auto set-up function
- pre-trigger function: on 50 µs/div .. 500 ms/div ranges
- persistence options: colour graded, variable and infinite
- spectrum analyser:
- frequency range: 0 .. 125 Hz to 125 kHz
- operating principle: FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)
- FFT resolution: 512 lines
- transient recorder:
- timescale: 20 ms/div to 2000 s/div
- max. recording time: 9.4 h/screen
- automatic storage of data
- record and display of screens
- max. number of samples: 100/s
- min. number of samples: 1 sample/20 s
- general information:
- markers for: amplitude/voltage and frequency/time
- input coupling: DC and AC
- 8 bit resolution
- storage of display and data
- dimensions: 85 x 40 x 14 mm
- minimum system requirements:
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- mouse (or mouse pad)
- free USB port 1.1 or 2.0
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.