SELF-CONTAINED DIGITAL ACCESS CONTROL KEYPAD WITH BACKLIGHT
The HAA85BLN is a self-contained digital access keypad designed for residential and commercial installations. It is mainly for stand alone electric lock and inter-lock systems operating with 12 VDC power supply. It is virtually compatible with any electric locking device. Apart from that it is also a perfect choice for controlling security systems, automatic operators and machinery.
- backlit keyboard: dim in stand-by, brightens for 10 seconds at the press of a key
- output 1: solid state relay 3 A / 12 VDC
- output 2: mechanical relay 1 A / 24 VDC max
- output 3: NPN open collector 100 mA / 24 VDC
- 3 LED lamps showing external system status
- interlock facility
- output 1 locking control
- door propped-up warning
- auto or manual code entry
- relay activation announcement
- pacifier tone on/off options
- key activation output
- door auto relock
- alarm output
- duress output
- with onboard LED indication for showing keypad operation status
- operating voltage: 12 VDC
- duress output: NPN transistor with open collector output, switches to ground (-) when activated, 100mA/25VDC max
- available codes: user1 & 2, super user, master, duress and accelerated codes
- code combinations: 111.110.000
- dimensions: 4 41/64" x 2 29/32" x 1 57/64"
- weight: 6.70 oz
- user manual: English
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.