VERTEX DELTA 3D PRINTER
The Vertex Delta is an all-round and reliable 3D printer designed to print refined objects to complete your projects.
Aside from the excellent print quality and user-friendliness, the Vertex Delta also comes with a lot of innovative perks to make your 3D printing experience more engaging and pleasant. Advanced safety features, a filament run out detector, a mid print filament replacement function and automatic calibration and bed compensation are only a few of the latest technological additions.
This Vertex comes as a hybrid kit which means that after a straightforward and quick assembly, your Delta 3D printer is ready to serve you. And don't worry about a precise build, because this device will take care of all necessary procedures to ensure a perfect first print.
Choose for reliability and for making quality 3D projects, choose Vertex and make it happen!
Go to vertex3dprinter.eu and find out more!
- print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF - FDM)
- layer resolution: standard 0.1 mm (maximum: 0.2 mm - minimum: 0.05 mm)
- large build volume: 200 mm build platform diameter (0/- 5 mm), 225 mm build height (0/+75 mm) (depends on object diameter)
- print speed: 20-50 mm/s (can go up to 75 mm/s)
- travel speed: 180-200 mm/s
- build plate surface: removable layer of BuildTak™ (K8800-BT)
- filament diameter: 1.75 mm (accepts all filament spools with a mounting hole = 53 mm) - open filament policy
- prints: PLA, ABS, TPU, PET and others
- nozzle: E3D compatible
- nozzle diameter: 0.35 mm (one nozzle supplied)
- maximum nozzle operating temperature: 295°C
- bed compensation: automatic bed compensation performed by the nozzle (no manual calibration needed)
- calibration: automatic first-time set-up calibration
- couplers: backlash free magnetic effector-couplers
- advanced safety features: auto shutdown when print head detaches or temperature is incorrect (most unlikely)
- filament run out detector: automatic pause and reload when printer runs out of filament
- change filament function while printing: this means that you can print objects with multiple filaments/colours
- effective pause function: pause your print job without nozzle leakage
- end stops: infrared based end stops
- firmware: modified Open Source Marlin 3D Printer, firmware is user upgradable
- software: custom Repetier version (Windows) - Cura profiles (Mac)
- dimensions: W 35 x D 35 x H 77 cm (without filament spool)
- frame: rigid aluminium extrusion risers and 4 mm aluminium top and bottom plates for a sturdy frame and precision ground 100 mm vertical rods and brass bushings
- fully Open-Source (hard- and software)
- weight: 10 kg
- ambient operating temperature: max. 30°C
- storage temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- hybrid kit: quick and straightforward build, no soldering required
- communication: SD card or USB 2.0 (automatic SD card recognition)
- controller board: AVR ATmega2560 based
- AC input: 100 - 240 VAC 50-60 Hz 90 W max.
- display: 128 x 64 px graphic display with blue backlight
All specifications and features are subject to change.
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.