NODEMCU V2 LUA BASED ESP8266 DEVELOPMENT BOARD
The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
- low-cost WiFi solution programmable with the Lua scripting language
- on-board USB-serial adaptor
- PCB antenna (no external antenna required)
- 10 GPIO pins, each GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- breadboard compatible
- powered via microB USB
- operating voltage: 5 VDC (USB)
- dimensions: 5.8 x 3.2 x 1.2 cm
- weight: 12 g
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.