NFC / RFID SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
This NFC/RFID controller shield is based on the PN532 chip and can be used for field communication close to 13.56 MHz. This shield comes with an onboard antenna. It is compatible with SPI, IIC, UART interface to communicate and needs to be stacked directly onto the VMA100 UNO control board.
- chip: NXP PN532
- working voltage: 3.3 V
- power voltage: 3.3 - 5.5 V
- max. power current: 150 mA
- working current (standby mode): 100 mA
- working current (write mode): 120 mA
- working current (read mode): 120 mA
- communication distance: 2.5 cm
- communication interfaces: SPI, I2C, UART
- software: ISO14443 type A and B cards / tags at 13.56 Mhz
- dimensions: 69 x 54 x 24 mm
- weight: -
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.