HM-10 WIRELESS SHIELD FOR ARDUINO® UNO
The VMA338 uses a HM-10 module with Texas Instruments® CC2541 Bluetooth v4.0 chip, fully compatible with VMA100 UNO. This shield has extended all the digital and analog pins out into 3PIN, making it easy to connect to sensors using 3PIN wire.
- extends 14 digital pins to 3pin
- extends 6 analog pins to 3pin
- on-board reset button
- comes with a slide switch to power wireless communication on or off
- jumper interface to control serial communication
- integrated Texas Instruments® CC2541 Bluetooth v4.0 chip on board
- pin header spacing: 2.54 mm
- Bluetooth® chip: Texas Instruments® CC2541
- USB protocol: USB V2.0
- working frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- transmission power: -23 dbm, -6 dbm, 0 dbm, 6 dbm, can be modified by AT command
- sensitivity: =-84 dBm at 0.1% BER
- transmission rate: asynchronous 6K bytes
- security: authentication and encryption
- supporting service: central & peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1
- power consumption: 400-800 uA during standby, 8.5 mA during transmission
- power supply shield: 5 VDC
- power supply HM10: 3.3 VDC
- working temperature: -5 to +65 °C
- dimensions: 54 x 48 x 23 mm
- weight: 19 g
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.