TEMPERATURE PROBE / SENSOR 600°C + MAX6675 INTERFACE
The VMA339 performs cold-junction compensation and digitizes the signal from a type-K thermocouple included in VMA339. The data is output in a 12-bit resolution, SPI™-compatible, read-only format.
- direct digital conversion of type -K thermocouple output
- cold junction compensation
- simple SPI compatible interface
- 12 bit, 0.25° C resolution
- open thermocouple detection
- not for food contact
- thermocouple type: -K
- temperature range: 0 °C to 600 °C
- error limit: +/- 2.5 °C
- heat response time: less than 5 seconds
- cable length: 70 cm
- total probe length: 251 mm
- fixing thread: M12 x 1
- probe diameter: 7 mm
- weight: 70 g
- interface supply voltage: 5 V
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.