ESP32 WEARABLE DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Get ready to meet the most versatile wearable and ESP32 based development board of the moment! It's 100% Arduino compatible and it's easy and invisible to wear thanks to its uniquely thin PCB with 8 x sewable pads. Plus, it won't sting you because the PCB design has no sharp edges. Also, 4 of the pads are capacitive touch-enabled.
As for the versatility; this little development board of 56 x 50 x 7.5 mm packs a lot of features such as a hall effect sensor, a temperature sensor and an ultra-low power analog pre-amplifier. But the neatest on-board feature is undoubtedly the ability to connect the board to WiFi and Bluetooth®. Getting any ideas? Here's one: connect the board with our BirghtDot wearable LEDs collection and make them react to text or social messages, magnets, sounds, time, temperature and more!
You can easily connect this wearable with a battery thanks to the JST connector and you don't have to worry about high power consumption because the board also features a deep sleep modus to keep its consumption to a minimum when you don't need it. To top things off, this thin board is at least 10 times faster than an Arduino Uno because of its super high 240 MHz clock.
Go take a look at the BrightDot wearable LED boards and get creative!
Check out the following tutorials:
Make a BrightDot tie
Make a BrightDot twinkle beanie
- on board WiFi and Bluetooth®
- 8 x easy sewable pads:
- 4 x regular power pads
- 4 x capacitive touch-enabled pads
- 1 x on-board orange LED
- hall effect sensor
- temperature sensor
- ultra-low power analog pre-amplifier
- integrated LiPo battery charger
- dedicated reset button
- 2 × 8-bit DACs
- ultra-thin PCB
- Arduino compatible
- compatible with all BrightDot wearable LED boards
- based on the ESP32
- SPI, I²S, I²C and UART interfaces
- the LED PWM, UART, I2C, I2S, and general purpose SPI functions can be configured to any GPIO
- 12-bit SAR ADC
- LED PWM (up to 16 channels)
- deep sleep mode to lower power consumption when preferable
- general purpose IO : 17
- CPU: Xtensa dual-core (or single-core) 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, operating at 160 or 240 MHz and performing at up to 600 DMIPS
- ultra low power (ULP) co-processor
- 520 KB SRAM
- 448 KB ROM
- wireless connectivity:
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth®: v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE
- power management:
- max current consumption : 300 mA
- deep sleep power consumption : 10 µA
- max battery input voltage: 6 V
- max battery charge current : 450 mA
- dimensions: 56 x 50 x 7.5 mm (W x L x H)
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.