LARGE BRIGHTDOT CIRCLE
It's time to get creative with LEDs thanks to the BrightDot wearable collection!
The entire collection includes a series of diverse PCBs with addressable RGB LEDs and a unique ESP32 wearable development board (VMW101) to create something bright & wearable that's also smart.
This set includes a large Brightdot circle. Each PCB is super thin and includes gold plated contacts with 6 sewing holes of 1.22mm (0,04 inch). Also, all models have backup lines to ensure that one broken LED does not affect the others.
Every LED is controlled by 3 wires (power, ground & data) and can be connected via these wires to the next LED, creating a big string of LEDs. You can solder these LEDs in electric circuits, or sew them into clothing, onto backpacks, onto shoes, …
Check out the following tutorials:
Make a BrightDot tie
Make a BrightDot twinkle beanie
- 1 x large BrightDot circle
- integrated backup line (this ensures that one broken LED does not affect the next LED)
- each PCB has gold plated contacts with 6 sewing holes of 1.22 mm
- solder or sew them!
- max. current consumption: 60 mA / LED at full brightness
- power supply: 3.3 V - 5 V
- diameter: 69 mm (2.7 inch)
- PCB thickness: 2.1 mm (0.082 inch)
- required: or other Arduino compatible development board
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.