BME280 TEMPERATURE HUMIDITY PRESSURE SENSOR
The BME280 used on VMA335 is an integrated environmental sensor developed specifically for mobile applications where size and low power consumption are key design constraints.
The BME280 / VMA335 supports either SPI or I2C interface to communicate with the microcontroller.
- applications: fitness monitoring / well-being
- measurement of volume and air flow
- home automation control
- control heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- internet of things
- weather forecast
- pressure range: 300 to 1100 hPa
- temperature range: -40 to 85°C
- supply voltage: 1.2 to 3.6 V
- I/O voltage: max 3.6 V
- current consumption: max. 3.6 uA @ 1 Hz (H,P,T)
- sleep mode consumption: 0.1 uA
- interface: I2C and SPI
- dimensions: 15 x 12 mm
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.