A/D D/A CONVERTER MODULE PCF8591
The VMA344 - PCF8591 is a monolithically integrated, low-power, 8-bit CMOS data acquisition device. The PCF8591 has four analog inputs, one analog output and a serial I2C bus interface.
For testing purposes, the VMA344 contains a phototransistor, NTC and a trimmer which are connected to the PCF8591 by 3 jumpers.
- single power supply
- operating supply voltage 2.5 V to 6.0 V
- low standby current
- serial input and output via I2C-bus
- max sampling rate given by I2C-bus speed
- 4 analog inputs configurable as single ended or differential inputs
- auto-incremented channel selection
- analog voltage range from VSS to VDD
- on-chip track and hold circuit
- 8-bit successive approximation A/D conversion
- multiplying DAC with one analog output
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.