BH1750 DIGITAL LIGHT INTENSITY SENSOR MODULE
VMA341 (BH1750) is a digital ambient light sensor for I2C bus interface. This module is the most suitable to obtain ambient light data for adjusting LCD and the keypad backlight power of mobile phones.
- I2C bus interface
- spectral responsibility is approximately human eye response
- illuminance to digital converter
- wide range and high resolution. ( 1 - 65535 lx )
- low current by power down function
- module contains 5V to 3.3V converter
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz light noise reject function
- no need for any external parts
- adjustable measurement result for influence of optical window (this function allows to detect min. 0.11 lx, max. 100000 lx)
- small measurement variation
- very small influence of infrared
- supply voltage: 5 V
- voltage: 3.3 VCC
- operating temperature : -40°C - +85°C
- SDA sink current: 7 mA
- power dissipation: 260 mW
- dimensions : 20 x 30 mm
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.