SI4703 FM TUNER EVALUATION BOARD
The VMA444 is a radio and RDS receiver combined with an efficient 150 mW audio amplifier. This module is ideal if you want to create your own clock radio or if you want to add FM functionality to your projects.
- worldwide FM band support
- digital low-IF receiver
- automatic frequency control (AFC)
- automatic gain control (AGC)
- volume control
- RDS/RBDS support
- Arduino® library available
- 150 mW amplifier stereo amplifier
- level shifters 5 V -3.3V on board
- interface: I2C
- power / logic level: 3.3 - 5 V
- sensitivity: 1.7 µ emf
- max. output power: 150 mW (8 Ohm)
- default gain: 18 dB (8 x) (adjustable)
- dimensions: 2.68" x 2.13" x 0.91" (68 x 54 x 23 mm)
Warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.